BMW BERLIN MARATHON 2023
22nd September – 25th September 2023
The BMW Berlin Marathon is a major running and sporting event held annually in Berlin, Germany and part of the big 6 WMM (World Major Marathons). The official marathon distance of 42.195 kilometers (26 miles 385 yards) is set up as a citywide road race where professional athletes and amateur runners jointly participate. Initiated in 1974, the event traditionally takes place on the last weekend in September.
There have been several title sponsors in the race’s history. From 1974 until 1989 it was just the Berlin Marathon. In 1990 it was the Yanase Berlin Marathon. In 1991 and 1992 it was the Canon Berlin Marathon. It reverted to simply the Berlin Marathon from 1993 until 1997. It then became the Alberto Berlin Marathon in 1998 and 1999. A new title sponsor changed the name to Real – Berlin Marathon from 2000-2010. Finally this has been the BMW Berlin Marathon since 2011.
There are limited entries on first-come first-served basis. Register at your earliest and get started with one of the finest marathon events held in Europe.
Note: The route map above is for the year 2022 and will be updated in coming months.
Day 1 – Friday, 22nd September 2023
Arrival in Berlin. Upon arrival in Berlin make your way to your hotel using Berlin Welcome card. Balance day is at leisure for you. Visit the expo to collect your bib & timing chip. Time for an evening warm up run and meeting your fellow runners. For late arrivals, you can collect the running bib & timing chip on Saturday as well.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 – Saturday, 23rd September 2023
After breakfast, day is at leisure. Enjoy the 6 km Breakfast Run organised by SCC events (venue will be informed later). You have time to also explore the city with your Berlin Welcome card.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 – RACE DAY. Sunday, 24th September 2023
Breakfast at the hotel.
Today is the day…
The start is usually at 09.00/09.15 am. The start and finish areas are located on the central Straße des 17Juni street in Berlin, between Brandenburg Gate and “Kleiner Stern”. Participants must complete the course within the time limit of 6 hrs 15 min. You can have an early breakfast and make your way to the Marathon start point which is in close proximity of your hotel
Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 – Monday, 25th September 2023
Breakfast at the hotel. Checkout and travel to airport/train station with your Berlin Welcome card to any of your post tour destination or your journey back home.
Package rates with stays at Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz for bookings done until May 15, 2023.
- INR 104120* Single occupancy Runner.
- INR 73725* Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis (both should be runners).
- INR 48310* for non runner on Double occupancy (1 Runner + 1 non runner).
- INR 78705* for non runner/runner without Bib & entry fee on Single occupancy
*Rate of Exchange will be applied at the date of Remittance. 5% GST and 5% TCS applicable in addition to the mentioned prices. TCS you may claim back in ITR.
ADVANCE INR 35000* NON-REFUNDABLE TO BE PAID TO CONFIRM YOUR PARTICIPATION
- All the above rates are per person for a group travelling together for Berlin Marathon 2023.
- Rates are applicable for bookings confirmed until 15th May 2023
- Above package cost is only for marathon runners and / or their companions.
- All rates are in INR. Rates are subject to change if there are any additions/modifications in incremental taxes and/or major changes in rates of exchange prior to receiving 100% payment.
Our account details for making payment:
RTGS/NEFT IFSC : HDFC0000085
Account Name : Compact Travels Pvt Ltd
Account Number : 00852560000183
Bank : HDFC Bank LTD
Branch: 85- Colaba, Regal Cinema Building, Shahid Bhagat Singh Rd,Mumbai- 400039
HDFC Swift Code : HDFCINBB
Account Type: Current Account
- 03 nights accommodation in at Park Inn by Radisson Alexanderplatz. Early checkin is subject to availability.
- 03 Buffet Breakfasts at the hotel (23 to 25 September 2023) .
- Guaranteed Race Entry to BMW Berlin Marathon 2023 with BIB cost and Chip rental.
- 72 hours Berlin Welcome card for A, B, C zones for runners as well as non runners
- Complimentary Wi-fi at the hotel
- Berlin City Tax.
- Representative from Namaste Tourism for ground assistance and local advice
- Induction programme / Meet-up with fellow members
- International / Domestic Airfare
- Visa for the destination
- Airport Transfers
- Any meals not specified in the inclusions
- Expenses of personal nature like phone calls, laundry, use of mini bar, Porterage, etc
- Any other item which is not mentioned in the Inclusions
- Bib cost and Running Chip rentals for non runners
- 5% GST and 5% TCS as applicable
WHAT IS A BERLIN WELCOME CARD?
Berlin Welcome Card is more than a travel ticket. It not only provides free public transportation, but also offers upto 50% discounts at the top attractions and provides you with a downloadable city guide and a map. There are various variants of Berlin Welcome card - 48 hours, 72 hours, 4 days or more...
Berlin Welcome card guides you through museums, castles, boat trips, city tours, theatres, and restaurants. Visit a range of museums and sites such as the Berlin Cathedral, the DDR Museum, and the Museum of Natural History in the morning, enjoy a delicious lunch at one of the city’s exclusive restaurants, and then get a seat at a Berliner Ensemble performance in the evening
Berlin Welcome Card offers a variety of thematically sorted tours for all tastes. If you’re a bike lover, you can rent one from a bike tour partner and discover the exceptional and hidden attractions of Berlin. Alternatively, take a boat trip and discover the rivers Spree and Havel, or join a bus tour to explore the city’s neighbourhoods, each with their own culture and spirit.
In case of the cancellation of the event, amount as per standard terms and conditions will be refunded. Initial deposit is entirely non refundable.
All rates are in INR. Rates are subject to change if there are any additions/modifications in incremental taxes and/or major changes in rates of exchange prior to receiving 100% payment.
BERLIN POST MARATHON TOUR OPTIONS
For travel details contact:
+91 9833128208 or email@example.com