- Duration: 4 nights/5 days
- Location: Tromso, Norway
- Available Seat: 20
- Price: From INR 81850*
Midnight Sun Marathon 2023
15th June – 19th June 2023, Tromso, Norway
The Tromsø Midnight Sun Marathon is a Marathon of a Lifetime, Chasing the Midnight Sun. It is one of the northernmost marathon in the world where you run in broad daylight at night and unparalleled views with a route amidst the picture-perfect Arctic. The Midnight Sun Marathon is suitable for all levels and one can choose between the following runs:
1) Mizuno Half Marathon – 2023: It 21 km run on the streets of Tromso. Registration is open of 15 years and above and the race starts at around 2230 hours. The course is flat and you run to the southern part of the city and come back to the city and finish your race.
2) Marathon — 2023: This is the full Marathon covering 42.2 km. Registration is open for all above 18 years of age and the race starts at around 2030 hours. You have to complete your race within 5 hours 30 minutes.
3) Coop Mila (10km) – This is a 10 km run on the streets of Tromso city. Anyone above 12 years can register for this run. The run starts at 1900 hours.
4) MSM Mini-Marathon – 2023: This is a 4,2 km run open to everyone. Anyone can participate and run along with runners of all age group. The run starts at 1800 hours
Register at your earliest and get started with one of the Most Scenic Runs of the World – Midnight Sun Marathon, Tromso, Norway.
Note: The route map above is for the year 2022 and will be updated in coming months.
TROMSO POST MARATHON TOUR OPTIONS
Norway, Scandinavia, Turkey, Baltic countries or any other countries in Mainland Europe
For travel details contact:
+91 9833128208 or email@example.com